Tabanan Infrastructure Improvements Brings More Confidence to Investing in Bali!
Tabanan Will Receive Special Allocation Funds for Infrastructure Improvements in 2021
Good news from the PUPRKP (Public Work Service, Space Management, Housing and Residences Service) of Tabanan Regency that the city has been funded a 29 Billions Rupiah budget to improve 5 major roads such as Bantas-Gadungan to Pemis-Kuta.
- Kompleks Batu Sangiang Road (2.6 km long with a budget of Rp 5,720,000,000)
- Pemis-Kuta Bali Road (5 km long with a budget of Rp 7,799,673,000)
- Rejasa-Pesagi Road (2 km with a budget of Rp 4,400,000,000)
- Pekarangan-Titigalar Road (2.1 km with a budget of Rp 4,620,000,000)
- Bantas-Gadungan Road (3 km long with a budget of Rp 6,600,000,000)
These road improvements make your trip plan more efficient, right?
Contact Ciputra Beach Resort's Marketing Gallery
(+62) 897 0900 301 / (+62) 897 0900 302